Investment Portfolio Accounting
Investment Portfolio Accounting Services
A cloud-based, highly secure investment accounting and portfolio management system provides concise management information for community banks, credit unions and insurance companies.
Our system accurately calculates all types of securities, even the very complex like CMOs. It provides reliable information, reports and graphs regarding investment accounting, risk management, regulatory filings and other essential analysis. Since HFW administers the system, our clients have a business partner that has counseled clients on all aspects of depository institutions, risk management and fixed income markets since 1934. The depth of technology and the experience of our staff enhances the integrity of the system.
THE HEBER ADVANTAGE
• Easy to use windows-based software.
• Allows for users to swiftly navigate from accounting to management or regulatory reports.
Timely, Accurate and Reliable Accounting that Reduces Costs
• A proven, established system that eliminates costly errors and the need for manual adjustments.
• Files are priced and available as close to month-end as desired and include trades made near month-end.
• Accurate data and user friendly reports decrease examination and audit expense.
Reports And Graphs—At Your Site—At Your Convenience
• Supports investment accounting and portfolio analytics and produces effective monthly reports that detail general ledger entries, market values, rate shock analysis, prepayment speeds, and regulatory testing. Information and calculations on duration, convexity, average life, cash flow and budget projections are also incorporated
• Generates graphs with many of these reports.
• Accurate & timely securities information.
• High quality & comprehensive.
• Professional, personal service.
Administered by HFW Professionals and Regulatory Compliant – SSAE 16 Certified.
• Get the support of professionals who advise financial institutions across the Midwest and Southern U.S.
• GAAP, FAS 91, FAS 115, and FFIEC compliant & SSAE-16 certified.
Concise Data to Better Inform Management
• Useful and dependable information to Management and the Board of Directors.
• Easy to read reports that provide concise information on portfolio risk and performance.