Heber Fuger Wendin provides customized investment portfolio counsel and advice to hospitals to meet each hospital’s unique investment goals. With a focus on maximizing returns and minimizing volatility and risk, we also help our hospital clients maintain sufficient liquidity and/or income to satisfy capital expansion needs and funding requirements for other capital expenditures.
As a fee-only fiduciary with no securities or “proprietary products” to sell our clients, we provide objective, independent advice without potential conflicts of interest (we do not receive commissions on sales of securities, for example) and we ensure client securities are bought and sold on a best price and execution basis through one of our approved broker-dealers.
The Heber Advantage
- Independent & objective investment counsel for hospitals
- Client-focused and committed
- Fee-only investment advisor (no commissions)
- Not a securities broker-dealer
- Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC
- Unbiased trade execution
- Fixed income market specialists
- Experienced investment professionals
- Established in 1934
- $4.6 billion in assets under management