At the request of our clients, we created HFW Compass* Personal Wealth Management Solutions and Service so that we may provide the same objective investment guidance to individuals and their families that we provide to depository institutions and other businesses.
Five key benefits of working with an independent registered investment advisor like Heber:
- Get advice based on what’s best for you. We act in our clients’ best interests.
- Understand exactly what you’re paying for. We charge a small percentage of the total assets we manage.
- Get advice for your complex needs. We have affiliations with a variety of firms who assist with tax and estate planning.
- Enjoy a different kind of relationship; one-on-one.
- Know where your money is held – Charles Schwab is the custodian for Heber’s individual clients. Schwab holds and safeguards our clients’ stocks, bonds and other assets
The Heber Advantage:
- Independence. HFW is not affiliated with a broker-dealer and we never receive commissions.
- Commitment. We are a fiduciary investment advisor that places our clients’ interests first.
- Approach. We are conservative – we can’t help you get rich quick.
- Difference. We have been advising people and institutions on their investments since 1934.
- Client focus. Each client receives individual investment advice based on their unique situation, goals and risk tolerance.
- RIA. We are a Registered Investment Advisor; registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Advisor. Investment advice – that’s all we do. And we’ve been doing it successfully for a long time.
Through an agreement with Charles Schwab Investments, HFW provides client account administration and additional services complementary to HFW’s own resources and capabilities. This is accomplished by means of HFW’s access to the Schwab Institutional Alliance platform, a secure private network connected system offering an integrated analysis, trading and reporting platform.
Investing in any security presents inherent risks, including loss of capital. HFW makes no guarantee regarding future performance. Market factors may result in unforeseen losses.