HFW’s expert investment advisors can help you prudently manage your trust assets in order to meet the trust’s goals, whether it be capital preservation, income or growth.
- Enhance Level of Service – Community banks enhance the level of service given to trust customers; this improves account retention (trust customer loyalty) and promotes asset growth.
- Grow Assets Under Management – Trust department personnel find that their time is freed-up to attract and develop new relationships.
- Build Customer Loyalty – Trust department personnel gain time to focus on servicing customers.
Heber Fuger Wendin’s Role:
- Serve as Investment Advisor to bank trust departments for trust accounts.
- Execute all trades (excluding overnight cash investments)
- Conduct account reviews, including risk/return, credit and compliance reviews
- Offer client specific investment recommendations, within asset allocation and strategic guidelines
- Assist in the selection of appropriate benchmarks and provide investment benchmark data
- Evaluate trust account(s) performance data
- Participate in trust committee meetings
- Provide pertinent market material for Trust Committee and customer meetings
Community Bank’s Role:
- Serve as Trust Administrator and Focus on New Business Development.
- Provide account remittances and contributions, pay debts, claims, taxes and other expenses and sweep cash balances in all accounts daily
- Alert HFW of anticipated changes in investable/cumulative cash positions in trust accounts
- Keep HFW apprised of changes in trust agreements and other pertinent data regarding individual accounts
- Provide up-to-date accounting for all accounts (current & historical)
- Maintain asset pricing and furnish performance measurement data
- Attend Trust Committee and individual customer meetings
- Work on account and new business development